QuesEng Government's Resolution:
The new global payments ecosystem, including both physical cash and mobile wallets, is the result of the cooperation of three large and powerful industries: telecommunications, banking and retail.
And if the private sector (QuestEng citizens) and public sector can work together to catch up with the latest technology to get to the full potential of a cashless society, there will be enormous benefits for all of us.
A cashless society might sound like something out of science fiction, but we're already almost here. But we're not there yet completely. We need to complete several social steps before giving up on cash entirely. That is why every QuesEng citizen should sign up for a cashless bank account.
That's easy, fast and free-of-charge.
• Going cashless will lower crime because there'll be no money to steal.
• Less time and costs associated with handling paper money as well as storing and depositing it would be a great support for the nature and deforestation problem
• Easier currency exchange while traveling around QuesEng or internationally is another big plus
What we promise:
• We'll be working hard on providing your personal information safe to every possible data breach
• All hacker's attacks would be impossible due to a perfect multi-level security system
• There will be no fees charged to compensate for possible negative interest rates